31 October 2008

Back by Popular Demand

It's called writers block. Don't judge me. It's also called I'm in law school, I spend all my time writing and rewriting to keep my reputation for adequacy. So it's Halloween and I still don't have a costume. Here are a few of the many ideas shot down by my need for social acceptance...or by Pete's better judgment. You decide.


1) Mary Kate Olsen: Skeleton costume with heels and a designer bag

2) Earthquake: This actually doesn't require a costume. I would just go around shaking strangers (but not strangers who are babies)

3) Dick Cheney: But I'd have to figure out how to become invisible

4) The Economy: I didn't plan sufficiently for this one. I would have had to stop eating months ago.

5) A Vested Remainder: Hilarious law school joke that none of my normal friends would find funny.

I could think of nothing acceptable. So I decided to be a chef (snooze). I just slapped on an apron and whacked people with wooden spoons all night. And by all night I mean until 10:30pm, when I went to bed so I could wake up Saturday morning and do work all day long. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment