15 October 2008

New Plan to Succeed in Law School: Phase One


So the other day I was reading in the library when I was interrupted by a man I can only assume to be an enamored male suitor. He "just happened to notice" that I was studying for contracts, and offered me the outline he had prepared the previous year. It was awesome. At first I thought he was just being nice and returing a favor someone had once done for him. But after looking at myself in the mirror, I have concluded he must have been trying to find a way to casually declare his love for me.


Now, being the engaged lady I am, I can't say that I was at all interested in the implied romantic offers of this outlining savior, but I also can't say that I'm not going to come to the library covered in baby oil and a tiny bikini to try to solicit more free outline offers.


So gentlemen, (and ladies too, I don't descriminate) look for me in the back by the Federal Supplements. I'll be the one rolling around on the study tables and glimmering like a goddess under the flourescent lights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment