22 October 2008

New Plan to Succeed in Law School: Phase Two

1. Have hobbies. You know, like flossing or crying in public.
2. Remain calm. Even if you have to use cat tranquilizers.
3. Think positive. Unless you're thinking about HIV.
4. Be confident. Example: I failed?!? Well at least I'm really good at being bad! Yes!!!
5. Don't compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to your former self. You know, the one that still had time to eat three meals a day and shower more than once a week.
6. Try to take it one day at a time. Until several days attack you at once.
7. Be friendly. Or at least be nice to people up front and talk shit behind their backs.
8. Do your best. Although, trust me, your best is probably not good enough.
9. Keep a schedule. Example: Wakeuplawschoollawschoollawschoollawschoollawschopassout.
10. Maintain a budget. Or don't. You're already 100K in the hole anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I would be severely disappointed if you ceased crying in public. At least the Corey Tanner I know and love is still very much alive.

Post a Comment