30 December 2010

Happy New Year!

Originally, Brandon Walsh and I were supposed to spend New Years in Paris. In fact, we were going to spend two weeks in Europe after Christmas until I started having weird feelings about the trip. And then I noticed that American had canceled our flight home. Instead of rescheduling, I took it as a sign that my weird feelings were on to something and canceled the whole trip, resolving instead to go in August after the bar exam.

Brandon and I have been lamenting ever since because we just want to have our adventure. But lo and behold! My weird feelings were correct! We would never have gotten out of the country because we had to fly through JFK during the crazy blizzard that hit New York! Plus there have been crazy snow storms in Europe too, so if we ever got there in the first place, we probably would have been big-time delayed coming home as well.

What I'm getting at here is that I am psychic. And brilliant. And so relieved that we moved our trip. We still have fun plans for New Years Eve. They aren't quite Parisian in scale, but we'll have a good time and spend the holiday together, which is really all I could ask for.

2010 has been an amazing year, here's to hoping 2011 follows suit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment