20 November 2009

Self Deception

Although I appreciate the maniacal, hilarious rantings of the vast number of unhappy blogging attorneys on the internet, the horror of their varied employment situations can be somewhat terrifying. I mean, am I destined for a life of disappointment and regret? Is this any indication that I will never be as witty/successful/corny as Jack McCoy? Am I making a huge mistake??

But, alas! Not to worry! Being that I am one of the greatest legal minds of our time, I've come up with an excellent justification for my continued halfhearted pursuit of a law degree:

MAYBE there are lots of attorneys who love their jobs...but they are so busy with their exciting jobs and families and yoga routines that they don't have time to blog. Plus, it would be really boring to read about their perfect lives anyway...So they spare us.

Surely that's the only explanation of why there are no I <3 lawyering blogs on the internet....

Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment