13 November 2009

Party Time

It's time to print out all of this semester's notes so I can start working on outlines. I was feeling bad about TOTALLY DOMINATING the only printer on campus because only ONE in the library currently works...but then the next kid in line to print something out was wearing a homemade "tea party" t-shirt that said:

SECURI-TEA!!

DAMN THE LIBERAL FASCISTS!!!

And that was only the back.

So like the liberal fascist I am, I decided not to tell him how many pages I was printing. It's been about 45 minutes, and the printer is still slowly trucking through all the notes I took this semester. He is shooting me dirty looks. But I don't care, I have my computer screen facing him and am very clearly perusing moveon.org.

Suck on that, Teabags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment