25 November 2008

Wishing I were the turkey this Thanksgiving...

Exams begin in 15 days. In other words, I have fifteen days to learn everything I have ignored all semester. While I'd like to blame external sources that have had a tangential effect on my semester (laptop, puppies, ice cream), the truth of the matter is that my complete and total lack of legal knowledge is the result of my own negligence. Luckily, Thanksgiving break is coming up and I should have plenty of time to study. Here is my plan:

Tuesday night: Play my new law and order computer game until I pass out (practical experience, you can't beat it.)

Wednesday: Surf channels all day looking for a Law & Order marathon. (practical experience) Celebrate Pete's birthday by eating a criminal amount of cake.

Thursday: Prevent an aggravated assault and murder on the turkey by dressing him up as myself and volunteering to take his place. Then fake my own death, take my law school loans and run to Mexico.

Flawless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment