16 November 2008

Nine Pages of....



Magic Memo Cocktail: Claritin, Flonase, Tylenol Cold (two tablets), two glasses of wine, Kanye West songs

I wrote the first complete draft of my memo last night. Fueled by the Magic Memo Cocktail (See above), I was able to write just one page over the limit set by our professor. However, in the bright and unforgiving light of morning, I am too scared to look at what I've written. When I went to bed last night I was satisfied that I had sufficiently explained the legal concept involved. But today I'm afraid I will open the document only to realize I've written a 9 page story about penguins. How to summon up the requisite courage?

I'm mixing another Magic Memo Cocktail. Check back for results. If the Cholera doesn't kill me first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment