25 March 2010

In preparation for the wedding, I have been going to fitness classes at the school of law fitness center. We have an outdoor bootcamp class that Intense Friend makes me go to. So far, the weather has been too out of control to get outside. But yesterday our instructor hauled us out there for an hour of torture.

My knees and rear were soaked from the wet grass, I was sweating like a Yettie in the Sahara, and I kept coughing up the last of the cold I've been getting over this week. I could have survived the bleacher runs, the bear crawls, and the X drills. But while crab crawling across the soccer field like an idiot/crackhead, a certain straw broke this camel's back:

The President of my law review ran by on the track...and waved hello as I miserably scooted along on my bottom.

Awesome.

1 comments:

hannah ramsey said...

i got a shout out. i feel like a total badass. whoop whoop.

Post a Comment