14 October 2009

Things I have been doing instead of posting incessantly:

As long as I'm home alone when I watch this show, I can pretend I'm good enough to be on it. And practice. Just in case the law career doesn't pan out.

Obsessively watching 90210 has lead me to seek ways to call off my wedding and elope with Brandon. Not to worry, PR is fully apprised of the situation. He "doesn't feel threatened." Psshh.

Helping my parents finish up their taxes before the government hauls them away for life.


Trying not to commit murder (although I'd argue mitigating circumstances could bring this down to manslaughter) when the girl next to me at the gym chats on her cell phone while on the elliptical for half an hour.

Things I have not been doing:
Understanding Evidence
Understanding Environmental Law
Understanding Constitutional Law
Showering

1 comments:

Lone Star State Attorney said...

Ya, I know. I sit next to you in evidence. STANKY

Post a Comment