01 October 2009

No Such Thing as a Free Lunch

For those of you hell bent on knowing more about my oh-so-interesting personal life, PR and I are getting married this summer at a resort in Mexico. And now that I know I won't have a summer job that will conflict with the wedding date (thanks, Big Law) we're finally sending out our Save-the-Date cards.

The company helping us plan the destination wedding provides free cards, which is awesome. They are a little cheesy...but the less work I have to do, the better chance PR has of marrying a live bride on our wedding day. We had four pictures to choose from. PR liked this one:


Now look a little closer


I think we should change the text to, "Please save the date. And also your dog is invited."

Isn't that romantic??

1 comments:

Lone Star State Attorney said...

Oh, Belle's comin. Plus, if our cuban cigars ignite something flammable at the ceremony, we won't have to wait for the department del fuego to arrive. See? Glass is half full

Post a Comment