08 July 2009

Recent Developments:

1. Was booted from my office and forced to set up elsewhere. "Elsewhere" was full of boxes and had a terrible desk set up. I thought it would be a good idea to try to move this enormous 3-part desk by myself. Not surprisingly, I failed. This is what they call "destruction of federal property." It's a felony.

2. Have been told they are doing "renovations" in the office. Since when did "renovations" come to mean clubbing a baby seal to death?? Because that's what it sounds like they are doing.

3. Have been invited to join the International Law Review Association. Wondering if I can write an article about the possiblity of ditching law school loan debt, hiding from the government, and opening a B&B in Mexico. Not that I'm planning anything. Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment