10 May 2009

Word.

"I'm a frisbee-tarian. I believe that if you're a bad person, when you die, your soul flies up on to the roof and gets stuck up there forever."

This is true. It's a little known bible verse in Psalms.

-------------------------------------


"I wrote this song while I was driving from San Francisco to Sedona."

That doesn't seem safe. Or fair, considering my friend got pulled over by a bike cop

-------------------------------------

"She's the typical person you always think is on drugs, but never really is."

My sister, about this swaying, giggling, somewhat nerdy, musician. However, after a round of self-reflection, I realize she could have been talking about me.

-------------------------------------


"I think if I were ever a musician, I would be a yodeler. Because you're singing, but you're also kind of making jokes at the same time."

Such wise words. Think about it: Who doesn't want to giggle a little when they hear yodeling? Also, can you quote yourself? Because I just did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment