23 December 2008

Home for the Holidays

Exams are over and I'm finally back home for the holidays after being away all semester. So I've been spending lots of time with (some familiar looking people who claim to be) my family. It's nice. I do not remember anything about exams. In fact, I do not really remember anything about the entire semester. (Don't worry, future clients, it will come back to me!) The only thing I do remember is that legal citations require you to put all punctuation outside of the parinthesis. But in the real world, where the rest of you humanoids live, I can't remember where the damn punctuation goes. Inside or outside!? I've had this dilemma several times since school got out and I'm about to lose it. I literally sit in front of the computer and do this: (insert text here). (insert text here.) (insert text here). (insert text here.) (insert text here). (insert text here.) (insert text here). (insert text here.) (insert text here). (insert text here.) Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I never thought I'd say it: Someone get me back to school!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment