09 March 2011

Spin!

Isn't it amazing they way a good workout can turn your day around? The spin teachers at my gym have been a little lackluster lately, so I went to the gym on my own this morning for a spin workout.

I tuned in to the Pandora Station for Taio Cruz (I love you, Taio) on my blackberry and did a 45 minute spin workout on my own and at was a-maz-ing. Good music makes such a difference! Right now I am loving pretty much any song by Taio Cruz. They all have a great beat, especially for cycling. There's a new Usher song called More that I am loving. I also can't get enough of Pit Bull in just about any song. And thanks to Pandora I discovered this song called All the Above by Maino ft. T-Pain.

I could have stayed another hour spinning to these delicious tunes. I have stopped listening to any music that I don't think would be good for a cycling workout. I am embarassed when people ask me what kind of music I like, because the only requirement is that it be associated with sweat and endorphins.

Though I've been feeling super blah lately, today's exercise has brought me back to life. For those of you sick and tired of your routine, get out to the gym and give yourself a good ass kicking! It's made all the difference for me today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment