02 March 2011

Multiple Choice

I might be on the verge of a nervous breakdown because:

(a) I am a full time law student with a crazy GPA goal set for graduation
(b) I have over 600 pages of student papers to read for my law journal
(c) I am running my family's business, and we've just started on the busiest season
(d) I am recruiting a team of law students to help with overflow work for my future employer and everything I do for them feels like a test
(e) I can't stop thinking about the bar exam and panicking about which organ I will have to donate to pay for BarBri
(f) I am terrified about paying back my student loans
(h) I am picking up my entire life with Brandon Walsh and moving to another city in two months
(i) I am frantically searching for a new job in the new city for BW
(j) My bitch-of-a-neighbor keeps blocking me in and out of my parking space by allowing her boyfriend to park his huge SUV wherever he pleases, in violation of her lease. AND the maids that clean her house every week and listen to Tejano music so loud it shakes the floors
(k) All of the above

4 comments:

Michael said...

wow... nothing like setting yourself a challenge, is there? ;-)

C said...

Michael! It will amuse you to know that my number one referring site right now is http://www.coach-hirelondon.com. They charter buses in the UK! It's got to be spam hits, but made me think of you across the pond :)

Michael said...

hehe... on behalf of the UK, I apologise profusely! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Chill out lawyer girl. You know you are at your best when you are in charge of everything.

Post a Comment