24 August 2010

New Cover Letter

Dear Hiring Attorney/Personal Friend/Inevitably Hot Recruiter,


I was doing a little stalking and I found your name on the firm's website!! You're a big deal, and you have great hair, and your firm is so impressive :) I'm going in to my third year and panicking about getting a job. Does your firm need a mediocre attorney with a wicked sense of humor and an affinity for red wine? If so, I am definitely the front-runner! I have a strong academic record, plenty of malpractice suits pending experience in the legal field, and I've cleared up all of my outstanding warrants. My interests include crying myself to sleep at night before I have nightmares about unemployment, strategizing ways to escape the country before the government realizes there's no way I can pay back my student loans, and stalking anyone I think can help me network. Please call me. Please. 


Please,


LegalEase

2 comments:

Dustin Aaron Sanchez said...

great cover letter, i can tell u from experience that unemployment isn't the nightmare everyone told me it would be...except for not having an money

LeavetheBar said...

With a letter like this you might get something but perhaps not a job.

@Dustin.....AAh you are such a guy. Why else does one work if not for the money?

Post a Comment