23 June 2010

More

Another reason the managing partner thinks I never work: His secretary doesn't give him my assignments. Then, when I confront her about it with him standing there, she throws me under the bus. Good news, though, it's very shady under here. And it smells like the Gulf of Mexico.

Also: I deposed a six month old baby. Well, almost. I mean, her mom was being deposed and the baby was sitting on her lap growling at me. She must know I'm a dirty corporate defense lawyer...and I like it.

And another great elevator moment: This time, the jazzy version of Bob Marley's I Shot the Sheriff. I'm not supposed to get married for another couple of weeks. If I find the building DJ, this wedding could very well be called off!

Friday is my last day at this firm. Then it's back to my own home and my fitness instructor, who I am mildly obsessed with and have maybe missed more than Brandon Walsh. Woohoo!

3 comments:

hannah ramsey said...

that's meeee that's meeeee. you miss me! i miss you more though. class isn't as entertaining.

Michael said...

Sounds like you'll be glad to escape! ;-)

Kate said...

Hope your last day is going well! :)

Post a Comment