30 June 2009

No shoes, No shirt, No helmet, No service

In other news, I have gotten in to biking lately. I think I like it because it feels sort of like a roller coaster, but with less vomit. So when I'm running errands or making short trips, I bike instead of drive. Since I have today off, I decided to bike up to a local shop and buy some fresh pasta. I made it up there without breaking any bones (miracle 1), hopped off my bike without falling over (miracle 2), and proudly strolled in to the shop like the pretentious eco-conscious biker that I am. Immediately I noticed everyone in the store was looking at me. I figured it was probably because they all wanted to be me. Or because there is more vomit involved with biking than I thought. I shrugged it off, placed my order, and waited for the clerks to hand over the goodies. More brow furrowing and confusion ensued. This did not phase me.

Until I saw my reflection in the window as I left the store.

I was still. wearing. this.



Whatever, I ride a bike, I'm awesome.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahahahahah!

Post a Comment