25 February 2009

It's Good to Have Friends

Turns out, despite my anti-social tendencies, I am occasionally grateful to know other humans.

Example:
Me: Yeah, I am so bummed out that school starts this Friday
Friend: Friday?
Me: Yeah, I am not looking forward to it.
Friend: Uhh...school starts Thursday. Tomorrow.
Me: (internally succumbs to hopelessness)

Example:
Having a dispute about our legal writing moot court project-
Me: No, we argue against each other
Friend: No, we are on the same side, we argue against another pair. Didn't you listen during the moot court meeting?
Me: No, I had two margaritas large glasses of mineral water before that meeting. I was too busy loudly criticizing our classmates. And anyway, you're wrong. I am positive we argue against one another.
Friend: (asks third person for input, friend is correct)

And on that note, I should stop drinking at breakfast

0 comments:

Post a Comment