25 January 2009

Bad InFLUence

Pete has the flu. And I know I really love him because I have been lying in bed with him all day risking my health, happiness, and good reputation. And also watching what 10 hours of what I have deemed 'the coma channel.' Let's review the risks:

Health: This I can handle. Just today my doctor friend promised to unscrupulously prescribe me medication over the phone based on my self-diagnoses. And besides, as I've previously mentioned, the more disease I can spread, the higher my ranking will rise.

Happiness: They make drugs for this. I know because I crush them up and mix them in my martinis every morning...and evening.

Reputation: Let's face it, if you've read anything on this website, I'm already screwed.

Coma: I've had practice with this in Torts class. Being in a coma might even be an improvement. Here's to hoping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment