25 June 2011

Currently

OhhayitsKK hit the nail on the head. I didn't expect studying for the bar exam to be so difficult. Usually people seem to exaggerate about how difficult things are, so I ignored the warnings.

But as it turns out: this shit is hard.

Luckily my sister in law just sent me a big box of fresh cookies. Very sweet. I might not jump off a cliff now. I sort of think she and Brandon Walsh are planning to fatten me up, hoping I'll become a jolly plump lady. Chances of plumpness are high. Chances of jolliness are not.

In other news, Brandon Walsh got a job in our new city, which is awesome. (He starts in July--just in time for me to quit going in to the office, take over the house with study materials, and cry in my spare time.) Being the totally reasonable and responsible person I am, I booked a trip to Belize to celebrate.

Once again, we're headed to the Caribbean in the midst of hurricane season. I will be pissed if I die in a storm after all this work.

That's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment