17 July 2011

Victory!! ...and Defeat.

We caught the mouse in the humane trap!! BW woke me up in the middle of the night and we drove Barrister out to the golf course a few miles away and set him loose in the greenbelt! Victory!!

I seriously woke up this morning with a huge weight lifted from my shoulders (isn't that ridiculous!?). Unfortunately some of that weight is back because I learned my hard drive is about to fail (again...). I sure hope that (1) the new hard drive comes quickly and can be installed before the bar exam and (2) the board of law examiners will let me download another copy of ExamSoft even though the deadline has passed.

If not, I'm joining Barrister in the forest.

1 comments:

Kori said...

I'm so happy the humane trap worked for you. Good luck with the hard drive. Like you need that shit this close to the bar.

Post a Comment