17 January 2011

Anonymous Tormentor

I bought my legislation book used, and the previous owner is trying to make me have a nervous break down. She has different parts of different cases in the text book underlined in different colored pens. It looks so official, and her writing is so neat. I feel like she must be on to something, but on closer inspection (let's be honest, it's more of a cursory inspection--I can't be bothered to care too much) I can't make any sense of why she colored one part red and another part purple.

WTF, Legislation Dominatrix?! Are you brilliant beyond all comprehension, or dim beyond all sense?? WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T KNOW, (a lot, seeing as you seem to actually read, whereas I just look at all the pretty colors) WHAT DO YOU SEE THAT I DON'T SEE (the difference between "burnt orange" and "brick red")?!! Tell me your secrets! Or at least give me your outline!

1 comments:

Kori said...

I literally just had the same experience with my T&E book. Halp!

Post a Comment