28 September 2009

Surge In Popularity

Well blog fan(s), it looks like I'll have a lot less time to post in the coming years because I have just sealed my fate as the Most Popular Student at School of Law.

In my European Union law class, when asked whether I thought State liability should apply to national legislative bodies, I replied,

"Well yes, in Germany's case, because they were just being rude."

Now that everyone knows how brilliant I am, I'll probably be far too busy espousing my wisdom to my adoring real-life fans to entertain my tens and tens of supporters online.

However, if on the off chance my fellow students see me for the clueless student/failed diplomat/unicorn poacher I really am...there's a good chance I'll be hiding in a musty corner of the library, making snarky remarks on The Internets for a while to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment